Health & Safety Policy
For your health and ours, please review our new policy below.
- All staff and guests are required to provide information for contact tracing purposes before entering the restaurant.
- Face masks must be worn by everyone prior to entering the restaurant. Once inside, everyone must sanitize their hands.
- Face masks must be worn by all staff members at all times during service.
- Once guests are seated at their table, they may optionally remove their face masks.
- If guests need to leave the table, face masks must be worn first.
- If guests would like any food items to go, a takeout container will be provided for them to pack it.
- Washrooms will be limited to 1 stall and 1 person at a time.
- Staff must wash their hands before and after handling food or drinks.
- Tables, chairs, and all other surfaces will be sanitized prior to service and in between reservations.
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found at the front door and in the hall near the washrooms.
- Each table will have a maximum of 1 hour and 45 minutes allotted for its reservation.