In times like these, we could all use a drink. And while our bar is currently closed, we decided that these tough times shouldn't stop us from helping you quench your thirst. It's in that spirit that we're sharing our notes on some of our acclaimed house cocktails, adapted for all you at-home cocktail lovers to DIY them to your heart's delight.
First up, a fan favourite. Bears. Beets. Botanicals. is arguably our most crushable cocktail. It’s refreshing, flavourful, and somehow the perfect drink no matter what kind of day it's been.
Try it out for yourself and let us know how it goes. Better yet, show us how it turned out by tagging us on Instagram and we'll repost it for the community to fond over.
- 1.5 oz London Dry Gin
- .5 oz fino sherry or dry vermouth
- .5 oz beet/veggie juice syrup
- .5 oz lemon juice
- 4 oz tonic water
- Use your favourite homemade, veggie-forward juices or smoothies to add your own twist. Experiment and make it your own!
- Veggie juice syrup: Combine 1 part juice/smoothie with 2 parts white sugar (or sweetener of choice). Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves. Keep refrigerated for up to two weeks.
- Add gin, sherry or vermouth, beet or veggie juice syrup, lemon juice, and ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a tall glass.
- Finish with fresh ice, tonic water and your veggie garnish of choice.